Smart phone users click on our number here to call us direct: 1-888-662-5741 M-F 5am-9pm, Sat 6am-8pm Sun 6:30am-4:30pm
Our TV Antenna Installers - What We Promise
Leave the pain and hassle of climbing up on your roof to us, our TV antenna installation packages are the easiest way to get free HDTV Programming for you and your entire family! We carefully take the time to choose the right antenna for you based on our mapping and other criteria we use.
Our antenna experts can handle any job you have including commercial jobs such as Hotel TV antenna installations, TV antenna installers for Condos and TV antenna installations for apartments also!
See why we are the best when it comes to TV antenna installation companies!
Our antenna installers are required to carry a photo ID with them.
Our installers are subjected to a background check.
Don't Take Chances - Let Our Professional TV Antenna Installation Crews Handle It
This doesn't look like much fun for the typical homeowner!
TV Antenna Professional Installers - The Advantages
The era of TV antennas is back. This time though, it’s the new high definition technology that offers lots more. If you own a HD television, consider the many benefits you can enjoy with a HDTV antenna setup and slash unnecessary costs paying for cable TV.
First, it is worth noting that there are two types of HDTV antennas: indoor and outdoor. Indoor HDTV antennas operate inside the house and have a range of about 25-35 miles of signal reception while outdoor or rooftop antennas receive signal from a 30-over 70 mile radius. Digital TV antenna setups are therefore powerful and offer a host of other benefits too.
Times have changed, technology has changed and so have the economic times. And with the introduction of digital TV, these antennas should provide a welcome relief to those with high definition TVs for these five reasons:
1. Free access to local TV channels. With a HDTV antenna, you can receive all the local broadcasts in your area at no cost at all. The average monthly fee for cable TV is about $80. An antenna averaging a cost of $60 –a one time fee – gives you access to content in about a 30 mile radius, while a $150 antenna could pick up a signal as far as 70 miles away. Cable TV is really an unnecessary monthly cost you can avoid.
2. Most providers of cable and satellite TV are located in larger cities. This means they’ll ignore the local programs in your area although their package could contain up to 500 TV stations. When they include a few more local stations, you are expected to pay more. A HDTV antenna ensures you don’t miss out on local content.
3. You can access out-of town channels clearly too with a good TV antenna. Accessing cable TV stations through the Internet would require you to have a super-fast connection and a high-specs computer, which could prove too costly.
4. HD TV antennas offer a greater deal of audio and picture quality. Cable companies will compress the heavy data signals that they have to transmit over distance, leading to a reduction in quality. These antennas on the hand do not compress transmission signals and have in-built signal amplifiers to cut out disruptions commonly witnessed on cable TV. There’s no guessing which offers the raw deal between Cable or Dish and free HDTV.
5. Less to worry about with antenna installs. There’s no monthly bill to pay. The purchasing and set-up costs are minimal, and the fee is only paid once. Digital TV antennas are also built to last and are protected with an outer shield to protect them against all sorts of weather conditions. You can be sure they’ll withstand the harshest weather.
It's recommended that you install outdoor antennas if you live far away from the large metropolitan areas or if your home is in a valley rather than a hill, for better reception, HDTV aerials work almost the same as the normal old areas but with more modifications to handle high definition signals. Indoor antennas are easier to install and work fine in, though in a smaller radius of reception.
The benefits of erecting a HDTV antenna are far superior to subscribing to dish or cable transmission. Many people realize this now and are shifting towards this new trend. An antenna costs less and gives much more value in terms of the audio and visual experience. Remember, too, that cable TV packages do not include local digital TV channels or do so for a little extra fee.
Think, what could you be missing out on without a DTV antenna installation? More local channels, clearer sound and better pictures all provided for free.
Hiring A TV Antenna Professional?
Do I really need to hire a digital TV antenna professional? You’ve probably asked yourself that question. After all, it should be quite a simple task that anyone can accomplish! Well, it’s not as easy as it looks.
Many injures are being reported of casualties who have tried to fix things themselves. Climbing up there on the rooftop to do the installation is very risky for any untrained person. And while you might try to save on the costs of hiring a professional to do the work for you, your life might be at risk here.
Local professional TV antenna installers have been well trained to handle all types of situations they might encounter. Let them do the job, and they will do it right. They are unlikely to slip on the job and fall down.
If you live in an apartment, unless you are installing an antenna indoors, it would be advisable to let experts do the TV antenna installations for apartments. Problems like poor reception and positioning of the antenna might arise, or sometimes, there’s a fault in the antenna that needs fixing, or some cables need to be replaced – all these should be fixed by the right professionals.
Condo TV antenna installers would do well for your condominium. You may get into an arrangement to have them install one TV antenna to serve a number of units. With this in place, you’ll get 100% PURE digital picture that you can not get anywhere else, other than from a TV antenna. This is simply because signals transmitted by these antennas do not undergo compression. In comparison, signals transmitted by cable TV and dish TV are usually too bulky and have to be compressed to be efficiently transmitted to the many receivers. This leads to a notable decline in picture and sound quality.
Establishments like hotels should also benefit by hiring Hotel TV antenna installers. The major benefit is that a single HDTV antenna installation will do well in serving all the rooms in the place. This move could hugely cut on costs and offer viewers a greater viewing experience and better sound clarity.
Hiring a professional TV antenna installer is really a wise choice as they understand all the technicalities involved. With this in mind, consider that you’ll need do less by saving yourself the hassle of understanding every bit of technical detail, while at the same time avoiding unnecessary risks – climbing on that rooftop might do you more harm than good.
Locate Professional TV Antenna Companies In The Following Areas!